Remember You are Dust and to Dust You Shall Return
Msgr. Michael de Verteuil
Moderator - Parish Priest
Welcome to our Parish!
Fr. Matthew Ragbir
Pledge to Feed a Family in Lent Now!
Celebrating Marriage on the Feast of
St. Joachim and Anne
We are going to meet some of the married couples💍 in our Parish. They are excited to share and we hope you are excited to hear their story. 🎉
Missioning the Domestic Church...
'Family, become what you are'
An Archdiocese of Port of Spain Online Register of Contact Information for Catholics...and a little more
Haven't Registered as yet?
Sat 27th and Sun 28th Feb 2021
1. The theme for our Parish Lenten Mission this year is “Men and Women of Faith in Scripture”. You are invited to join us at St. Francis from this Monday, 1st March, to Friday 5th as we journey in faith with Sr. Patrice Simmons on 1st & 2nd, Br. Winston Garcia on 3rd and 4th, and Deacon Omaris Valmond on Friday 5th. Sessions begin at 7.00 p.m.⠀
2. Our midday Lenten Retreat continues this Wednesday @ 11.30 am. with Fr. Jeffry Supersad. This week’s topic is ”Growing in Friendship with God through Community”
3. Meals on Wheels - We are once again asking parishioners to help feed a family during the Lenten Season – on Sunday 7th,14th and 28th March. Boxed lunches may be dropped off at the church between 11.00 and 11.30 a.m. each Sunday. Visit the Parish website/ social media account to pledge your support.⠀
4. We are also requesting donations of non-perishable foodstuff and toiletries. Please drop off items at the parish office by Friday 19th March so that deliveries can be made in time for Easter.⠀
· Training for Lectors - Sunday 28th – 5.00 p.m.⠀
· Women’s Retreat at St. Francis – Sunday 14th March from 4.00 to 6.00 p.m.⠀
· Stations of the Cross – Fridays at 6.00 p.m.⠀
Note: Please check the parish website: Social media platforms using the handle @stfrancisrc or the notice board for a detailed schedule of upcoming events.